Sunday, July 12, 2015

TRUTH SERUM

Truth


So this is the truth. You will not see my fabulous breakfasts over the New York city skyline, with a blooming bouquet of flowers by my immaculate coffee cup atop the latest issue of the IT magazine with my days accessories strewn by them. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing those photos. They are fantastic and inspiring. But it's just not my life. I don't get invited to designer parties, or trunk shows, or what not. I just don't live "that life". Would I like to? Hell yea! But right now that's not my life. I live in the real world where life takes you where it may and you have to make the best of what you got. And for me living in a town where the women are crafting scrap books instead of inspiration boards, the internet to the outside world, my blog filled with bet-on-it winner styled pieces is my way of letting my creative juices flow, sharing my style wisdom with whoever stumbles or takes the chance to click and read. Because I know I am not the blog that everyone is talking about, but I know my shit. And if you want incredible outfits, crazy celebrity ensemble steals, and just plain good ass style, come here. Take me up. Come in. See what I have put together. It's free. And it's damn good. I hope you enjoy. Because I sure as hell am.

No comments:

Post a Comment